All future programmes (from and including October 2023 intakes) at Taylors College Auckland are now suspended. We will not be accepting any new applications for Taylors College Auckland programmes. If you have an existing offer to study on a future intake and have any queries, please contact your education representative or email email@example.com.
Applications submitted using the application form on this site will not be processed.
Supporting you every step of the way
Applying to study at Taylors College is simple. You can use our online application form to register your interest in studying with us. Our support starts before you even join us as a student, as we are available to guide and support you throughout your entire application.
By applying with our direct online application form, you will be assigned a dedicated Student Enrolment Advisor. Your Advisor will respond to your application within just 48 hours, continuing to support you up until your arrival.
How we help
When you use our online application form, you benefit from:
- Our completely free application support service.
- A dedicated Student Enrolment Advisers, who you can contact over the phone, by email or by instant messaging.*
- A personal adviser who will follow your application.
- Support in the language that suits you best – we offer more than a dozen languages, such as Chinese and Arabic.
- Support and guidance when choosing your programme, as well as any questions you might have about the College.
- Help with accepting your offer to study with us.
We want this process to be as simple as possible for you, so our team of Student Enrolment Advisors will be in contact with you every step of the way. Whether you have questions about booking your accommodation in Auckland, arranging an airport transfer, or queries about what to bring with you, we’re here to help.
*Instant messaging not available in all countries.